Welcome to the public development roadmap for Mylo!
This represents a list of planned updates for the Application and the Homepage. They are sorted in a rough order of priority, though keep in mind they might not get released in this order.
I will keep this page updated as we go along and include a changelog at the bottom as new app versions come out.
Feel free to leave comments on the page and reach out to me on twitter @MyloApp or by email at [email protected]
- [ ] 🧮 Flexible workout schedules
- [ ] 📅 History Logging
- [ ] 🦎 Exercise Skill Tree
- [ ] 🏋️♂️ Support 1RM on exercises
- [ ] 📚 Show public library in-app
- [ ] ♻️ Reuse routines across and within workouts
- [ ] Also exercises across routines and within the current workout
- [ ] 🧧 Add "donate" link
- [ ] 🔄 Automatic cross-device syncing
- [ ] 📣 App alerts/banners
- [ ] 🆕"Refresh to update" alert
- [ ] 🛎️ Add sound/vibration when rest and set timers end
- [ ] ➕ when adding new sets, keep them on screen
- [ ] 🏅 Add social proof section
- [ ] 📷 Link socials
- [ ] Twitter @MyloApp
- [ ] Instagram mylo.app
Version 1.0.0 - 31.08.21
- build: we're at version !!!!!!!!!!!!
- [x] 🤖 Android App
- This is more of a symbolic gesture. I feel a lot more confident in the app, there are over 1000 athletes using it and enjoying it, I just feel it isn't fair to still consider Mylo to be in Beta. The Android app also makes all this feel more real.
- feat: update copy on user page
- feat: add banner announcing android version
- fix: improve text wrapping in public workout detail pages
Website Version 2.1.0 - 31.08.21
- feat: add link to play store listing of app